• Repair computers with damage or malfunctions and test.
• Assemble/Disassemble computer and parts.
• Do network maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Ensure the functions of the computer.
• Check and repair computer connections.
• Must have good communication skills with clients and co-worker
• Advise proper care of computer and the best computer programs and brand
• At least college level of I.T. course or any computer related course
• Preferable with work related experience.
• Must have wide knowledge and ability in diagnosis, testing and repairing of different brand and type of computers
• Willing to be assigned anywhere in Metro Manila
• Strong understanding of customers and market dynamics.
• Full-Time position
• Candidate must have at least a Vocational/ Short Course Certificate
• Bachelor’s/ College Degree, Computer/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• Must have wide knowledge and ability in diagnosis, testing and
• Repairing of different brand and types of computers.
• Know how to assemble/ disassemble computer parts and can do
• Full-time position
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage all communication between stakeholders to channelize all levels of inter-office communication.
• Maintain existing filing system and assist in sorting and filing appropriate paperwork in designated files.
• Prepare computerized correspondence, bills, statements, receipts and other relevant documents.
• Administer and distribute internal communications and mails effectively to appropriate personnel.
• Arrange meetings and all department activities and schedules of work as part of effective office management and coordinate various department activities and schedules.
• Manage and maintain records pertaining to office expenses.
• Perform work related errands as requested
• Key Competencies
• Organization and planning skills
• Work management and prioritizing skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving ability
• Attention to detail of the work
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of Business Studies, Administration, Management, Human resource or Must be computer literate
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Full- time position, willing to be assigned at Sucat in Paranaque city
Contact us for more info.
(02) 826-8477 or 0917-830-8417